Posted by: Denver Garage Door Company
This may seem simple, but you need to give customers what they want, not what you think they want. And, if you do this, people will keep coming back.” – John Illhan
1. How are the Denver garage repair servicemen trained? Make sure that they are certified and have ongoing training. The technicians should be professional. Technicians from the larger companies wear uniforms. All should carry identification when they arrive at your home and be completely willing to show it to you.
2. Does the company belong to any trade organizations? Most companies want to make sure the customer is at ease doing business with them. Look for a company who is belongs to a local, national or regional trade group.
3. Are customers satisfied with the service? Ask your family, your friends and people you work with about their recommendations for an Denver garage door company. Your family or friends might help you avoid a bad experience. You can also check local company ratings on local search engines to see what customers are saying about the company.
4. Does the company specialize in a certain kind of garage door repair? For instance, a company could only repair garage doors with springs. Maybe the company only does commercial garage door repairs. When you are setting up the appointment, save time by asking about the particular kinds of garage doors that a company repairs.
5. What areas are served? At this writing, there are over 100 different Denver garage door repair companies listed in a major search engine’s local listings. Ask if the company serves your area when you contact them to make an appointment.
6. When will the job be completed? Denver garage door repair companies often make a point to offer same-day or next-day service calls to their customers. You should be able to find a garage door repair company who is able to repair your door in a reasonable length of time, although some times during the year may be more difficult than others.
7. Do they give a free estimate? Get estimates from at least two repair companies. Every legitimate company provides free estimates and will not press you to make a decision when they give you the estimate.
8. How can you pay? Be wary of businesses who will only take cash. This is a big warning sign that the business is operating without proper licensing and without paying taxes owed. Nearly all honest services will take credit cards, checks and cash.
9. How long is the warranty? Look for a company that is completely honest and candid about their warranties. Several Denver garage door repair companies do offer extended warranties that are often better than the manufacture’s. Make sure the company you decide to work with takes pride in their work.